New Metal Sales
Berman Brothers is the largest stocking distributor of carbon structural steel, stainless steel and aluminum in the Southeast. Our 150,000 sq. ft warehouse allows us to maintain on-hand inventory of standard and unusual sizes of angles, bars, beams, channels, expanded metal, flats, grating, pipe, plate, rebar, sheets and tubing.
We expand our stainless steel and aluminum inventory daily. Our sales force has over 150 years combined in experience and knows our customers and their needs.
Berman Brothers also has the largest in-stock inventory of bollards (bumper posts) and galvanized structural steel in Florida. We proudly maintain low minimum orders for pick-up and free prompt, local delivery.
Thank you for the past 20 years of support and for providing a service that was always so fair. I never felt the need to shop around.
We love working with Berman Brothers! The Yards’ rail steel-style hole numbering and trophy materials from Berman have quickly become a staple of the club.
If we don’t have it, we will find it!
Visit our 150,000 sq. ft. Warehouse!
- Largest stocking distributor of new steel in North Florida, including unusual sizes
- Largest selection of A36 carbon and galvanized structural steel in Florida
- Largest distributor of pipe in North Florida including heavier walls A53 & A106
- Stocking distributor of stainless and aluminum products
- Ready supply of bollards (bumper posts) 4” & 6”
- Low minimum orders $150.00 for pick-up & $450.00 free local delivery
- Convenient pick-up hours of 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Onsite cutting capabilities including saw, plasma, & heavy duty automatic mitering band saw.
Hot Rolled A36, 304/316L Stainless Steel & 6061 Aluminum
As a steel fabricator, we have the ability to split and straighten beams of various sizes. This is a service we provide to Berman Brothers. Our relationship has been mutually beneficial for many years now. I’m so thankful to be able to pick up a phone in the morning and have steel delivered that afternoon and have someone who is able to answer technical questions that arise in the steel industry.