Berman Brothers partnered with Rubin Iron Works in 2005 to create a single-source company that could offer the full spectrum of metal services.
For more than 100 years Rubin Iron Works has specialized in carbon and alloy steel fabrication. We specialize in press braking, rolling, forming, shearing, punching, cutting and welding.
Our skilled steel fabricators are leaders in custom fabrication. We use precision technology and AWS Certified Welders to create and finish your custom metal fabrication to your spec. Rubin Iron Works can fabricate any mechanical, structural or ornamental metal element and is the only facility in Florida that can provide heavy rolling services.
Rubin Iron Works experienced estimators and certified welders have great diversity of skill in fabricating tanks, hoppers, handrails, stairs, landings, mitered elbows, cones, conveyer parts, weldments, and any custom fabrication job you need.
Our full-service fab shop not only offers four different cutting methods, but also has the largest waterjet available in Florida and Georgia. Because of our focus on technical skill and customer service, we can handle quick turnaround times and highly specialized requests.
Fabrication Equipment Capabilities
- Cutting – Two Water Jets, 119″ x 275″ & Plasma 40′ x 11′
- Shearing – 12′ Wide Up To 5/8″ Thickness A36 Plate
- Welding – Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum (Mig, Tig, and Flux Core)
- 8″ x 8″ x 1″ Leg In-Leg Out. Min Outside Radius 120”
- 5″ x 5″x 5/8″ Leg Out. Inside Diameter 60”
- 5″ x 5″x 1/2″ Leg In. Inside Diameter 70″
- C9 x 25.4 Leg Out. Inside Diameter 45″
- C9 x 25.4 Leg In. Inside Diameter 50″
- C6 x 18 Hard Way. Inside Diameter 240″
- C18 x 58 Leg In-Leg Out. Min Outside Radius 60″
- S8 x 23 Easy Way. Inside Diameter 40″
- S6 x 17.25 Hard Way. Inside Diameter 150″
- S12 x 35 Min Center Line Radius 48″
- WF6 x 16 Easy Way. Inside Diameter 44″
I have been working for JEA at the Northside Generating Station for 11 years as a Mechanical Technician. When I was on my tools, we put together materials that had been Plasma Cut and rolled by Rubin Iron Works. I can say that it is a pleasure working with materials that fit together like a puzzle. I highly recommend them for all your fabrication needs.
– David Brazell, JEA